Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tasty crochet


I finished the pink 13"x 14" granny square with picot edging the day before yesterday. It was just one of those things where I made it because I just wanted to see how it would look. I didn't use a pattern. I think it is very pretty, but lacy things are just not my taste. I'm going to give it to my friend Kathy who will surely call it a doily.

Something else that will hopefully appeal to someone else's taste is this scarf that I must've made last month or so. The worsted weight yarns are purple, teal and brown. What happened was that I came across the ball of fun fur yarn that you see I used for the edging and decided that I wanted to use it up.

I'm going back to my bedroom to listen to an audiobook and continue working on this scrap blanket. I'm using black throughout for the second strand and I like the way it looks.

No comments: