Sunday, April 25, 2010

More crochet to come!


I made this baby blanket using three strands of sport weight yarn in three different colors for the main body of it. It's all half double crochet except for the last row of the edging which is reverse single crochet.






The doll model was wrapped up in the blanket and wore the hat for months while residing in my bed. She desperately needs a new outfit and so do my other dolls. More crocheting for me to do.






Baby hats made to use up small balls of yarn. The two light pink ones with white were given away along with other baby items when I had a free stuff giveaway in my driveway.




















Dusting cloths ordered by my #1 customer for her firstborn daughter. I had made the flower appliques months ago and this was my first time using them for anything. I sewed them on without the sewing yarn showing on the other side by weaving it in between stitches to make them invisible.























This is a rug that I made for my house to use up scrap yarn. It's on the porch in front of the storm door. It's all hdc except for the double crochet shell edging and I used a strand of pink throughout to tie the colors together. I really like how it turned out, interesting to look at.






I shall be making more rugs for my house in months to come.




1 comment:

Alessandra said...

i just love your colourful crafts!!