Thursday, July 9, 2009

Official crochet

This is my second official round doily made with Peaches & Creme cotton yarn.
















A cotton hand towel that I made to be used in the bathroom in lieu of paper towels. The stitch pattern is called "Thistle Stitch."






















I knit this dishcloth/washcloth on my Sensations #10 knitting needles. Probably took longer than the hand towel to make because the stitches are so much shorter. I was glad to end it.

















Here's a bright baby/toddler blanket that I must've crocheted months ago now, who knows? The crochet train keeps chugging right along at my house! I made this blanket just because I wanted to put those bright colors together.





I've still been crocheting scarves in between projects. Right now I'm working on a multi-colored one using scraps.






I have two official crochet orders that I will be working on in the near future. More money for yarn, hooray!

No comments: